I've moved this blog over to http://www.jomcode.com/fadhil. Click on that to go there. Or not. You'll be forwarded there in 5 seconds.





Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Beat this!



Who would've thought that a flight simulation of a paper airplane could be so fascinating and addictive. Look forward to a whole day's worth of unproductive madness right here.

Let me know if you beat my score, because I'm pretty sure you can't. The other 21279 people? They're fucking cheats, that what.

Update:There are now only 15288 fucking cheats playing this game.

5 comments:

Obefiend Weiland said...

wtf? i'm only up to 10 meters.the damn window is just plain annoying!

Anonymous said...

Cibai. ko pun main tipu jugak. aku berjaya takat 40m aje. Impossible.

Dils said...

I made it past 110m I am sure. The exact point... tak hingat. I will update it. Dang! I thought I had beaten you.

This made my competitive streak flare up again.. will update once I check the other computer since I saved the screenshot too!

Fadhil Luqman said...

Do try! more than a 110? Very likely you MIGHT have beat me, but then, I doubt that you're a cheat. :)

Dils said...

nope. 112.174, less 1 meter from yours. LOL.